Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > maxisys pro wont erase faults
maxisys pro wont erase faults

2227 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-02-27 09:23:29

•   Level 2   
    (38) points
    scs autos
    2015-02-26 02:34:08
     Hi all having trouble with a couple of brands first is vauxhall /opel 2013 zafira b mixisys will read faults in
     srs /airbag module but when you go to clear faults it says function not supported?

Second brand is Peugeot 3008 2011 1.6 hdi engine managment same thing can read codes but it wont clear them it try to clear codes but when you look in read codes they are still there bosch kts clears them fine so its not ecu fault

Is this a software issue or is it something else ?

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-02-26 08:15:41

With Opel I never encountered this problem as yet. For Peugeot (and Citroen) it is known there are major issues with ECU codes. ABS etc. I did not find the problem to be there, but in PCM/main ECU you cannot erase codes.

Autel is aware if this and is working on a solution (might take some time, seems to be a great deal to fix it)

•   Level 3   
    (91) points
    electrocosta

2015-02-27 09:23:29

Like Matronix say, they already know and are taking care about it, if you want to read more go to

Europe Cars / PSA Super Bug
    http://pro.auteltech.com/autelsupport/Diagnostics/17605_2.jhtml?logoTypeId=4&typeName=Europe%20Cars

I think more infos we can get together, can help.
  Total1 Pages